This essential brush set gives you all the tools you need to apply makeup like a pro. My Makeup 10 Piece Kabuki professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials.
- Flat Kabuki Brush - Apply cream products to flat areas of the face such as forehead and cheeks.
- Round Kabuki Brush - For blending mineral products onto the skin.
- Angled Kabuki Brush - To apply buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- Flat Angled Kabuki Brush - Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
- Tapered Kabuki Brush - Cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- Small Flat brush - To Stripple concealer and blemishes
- Small Round Brush - To Apply Eye Shadow and Primer
- Small Flat Angled Brush - To apply concealer under Eyes and Nose
- Small Angled Brush - Contouring Cheeks and sides of the Nose
- Small Tapered Brush - To apply concealer on rounded areas of the face
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 7 - 35 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the
customs and import process in your country. Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails
you will receive. Below are the most typical time frames for your region however delay can rarely happen so contact us first before opening a dispute.
USA: Between 3 - 7 days average
Canada: Between 20 - 30 days average
Europe: Between 20 - 40 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
All Others: Between 30 - 60 days average
Delays can happen, but the delivery times above are the norm.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org