The Quick Building Enhancement Poly Gel with Quick-dry Technology - The biggest innovation to Nail Polish since the Nail Acrylic Gel. This is shaking up the nail game! This highly sought-after nail gel is for anyone who loves gel nails. Poly Gel is the perfect hybrid in between gel and acrylic nails. The ultimate solution for lasting chip free nails.
- Get 2 - 3.5 weeks of lasting color & chip free wear
- Must be cured under UV or LED lamp
- Time for curing: Under an LED lamp it will take 30-60 secs, UV lamp 2-4 minutes
How to use:
- Prepare nails by cleaning and trimming the nail surface. As per a normal manicure process, push back cuticles.
- Apply the base coat to nails; use UV lamp to cure for 30 seconds
- Directly apply the gel polish; use UV lamp to cure for 2-3 minutes or use an LED lamp for 60 secs. After drying, apply a second layer and cure with the UV or LED lamp again
- Apply the top coat nail polish, which will ensure the color looks even more striking, then use your UV or LED lamp to cure
- Using a cotton ball soaked with cleanser, remove the tacky surface
How to remove:
- Using acrylic remover, soak your nails for about 5 minutes
- Remove the entire piece of nail enamel gently
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 7 - 35 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the
customs and import process in your country. Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails
you will receive. Below are the most typical time frames for your region however delay can rarely happen so contact us first before opening a dispute.
USA: Between 3 - 7 days average
Canada: Between 20 - 30 days average
Europe: Between 20 - 40 days average
Australia: Between 20 - 40 days average
All Others: Between 30 - 60 days average
Delays can happen, but the delivery times above are the norm.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org